- “Wealth and Poverty of African States” Seminar in Cambridge 30 Jan
- African Economic History Network Meetings
- Global Health Seminar, Copenhagen 22 June 2017, 12:30-14:00
- Public talk: ‘What Economists Get Wrong about Africa’ @AU_SIS March 29
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
Category Archives: Podcast
TweetOn Sunday 13 December I was speaking about my book at the CBC Sunday Edition. Listen to the recording here. A few weeks back I was on the Economic Rockstar Podcast – listen to the episode here.
TweetIt is two years since Poor Numbers was published, prescription and I had a nice conversation with Tom Paulson and Gabe Spitzer at Humanosphere. You can listen to the podcast here. We talked about the importance of getting good evidence, … Continue reading