Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Simon Fraser University
B.Sc. (Budapest), M.Sc., Ph.D. (LSE)
Morten Jerven is an economic
historian, with a PhD from the
London School of Economics, and has since 2009 been working at the School for International Studies at
Simon Fraser University in
Vancouver, Canada [read more]
- Statistical Tragedy in Africa? Evaluating the Data Base for African Economic Development
- Call for papers WEHC 2015: Counting people, understanding economies: global histories of registration and demographic statistics
- Africa and Economics. What’s the problem?
- “Does economics have an Africa problem?” – A rejoinder
- Public talk in Bordeaux 19 FEB 6 PM: Derrière “l’émergence de l’Afrique”. La croissance, une fiction statistique ?