- African Economic History Network Meetings
- Global Health Seminar, Copenhagen 22 June 2017, 12:30-14:00
- Public talk: ‘What Economists Get Wrong about Africa’ @AU_SIS March 29
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online
Category Archives: Routledge
Tweet Very happy to the see Measuring African Development: Past and Present in print. You can read an open access of the introduction to the book here. The volume takes you through the very first household budget surveys and national … Continue reading
TweetWill be published as a book by Routledge. Estimated publication date January 8th 2015. My fourth book will be published by Zed in May 2015. Title: Africa: Why Economists Get it Wrong.