- Public talk: ‘What Economists Get Wrong about Africa’ @AU_SIS March 29
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online
- Ruling the World by Numbers: Preliminary Syllabus – Comments Welcome
- Ruling the world by numbers: knowledge and politics in international development
Category Archives: Zed
TweetOn June 4 at 6 pm I will present my latest book at SOAS in London, salve UK. The title is Africa: Why Economists Get It Wrong. In four chapters I deliver a critique of how mainstream macroeconomic literature has … Continue reading
TweetWill be published as a book by Routledge. Estimated publication date January 8th 2015. My fourth book will be published by Zed in May 2015. Title: Africa: Why Economists Get it Wrong.