The Economist writes about statistics in Africa based on an interview with Morten Jerven.
Read the story here.
- Ruling the world by numbers: knowledge and politics in international development
- Discussing ‘Poor Numbers’ with Bill Easterly
- How the IMF does (or doesn’t) check the quality of statistics from low income countries
- Public Talk: Africa: Why Economists Get it Wrong @GrinnellCollege March 2, 4 pm ARH 302
- Want a fully funded PhD and work with me @Noragric & @UniNMBU on the politics of numbers?