The Economist writes about statistics in Africa based on an interview with Morten Jerven.
Read the story here.
Simon Fraser University &
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
B.Sc. (Budapest), M.Sc., Ph.D. (LSE)
Morten Jerven is an economic
historian, with a PhD from the
London School of Economics, and has since 2009 been working at the School for International Studies at
Simon Fraser University in
Vancouver, Canada [read more]
- Discussing ‘Poor Numbers’ with Bill Easterly
- How the IMF does (or doesn’t) check the quality of statistics from low income countries
- Public Talk: Africa: Why Economists Get it Wrong @GrinnellCollege March 2, 4 pm ARH 302
- Want a fully funded PhD and work with me @Noragric & @UniNMBU on the politics of numbers?
- Book talk in Cambridge, Wednesday, 27 Jan. 3pm
- The administrator needs to log in and select a Google Analytics account.