The Economist writes about statistics in Africa based on an interview with Morten Jerven.
Read the story here.
Simon Fraser University &
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
B.Sc. (Budapest), M.Sc., Ph.D. (LSE)
Morten Jerven is an economic
historian, with a PhD from the
London School of Economics, and has since 2009 been working at the School for International Studies at
Simon Fraser University in
Vancouver, Canada [read more]
- Book Talk: Africa – Why Economists Get it Wrong @SAISAfrica OCT 7, 5PM
- Book Talk: Africa – Why Economists Get it Wrong @TheNewSchool OCT 9 2:30 PM
- Book talk: Africa: Why Economists Get it Wrong #LSE Friday 18 Sep, 6 PM
- Book Reviews: Africa. Why Economists Get It Wrong
- Why did economists spend two decades explaining something that never happened ?