- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online
- Ruling the World by Numbers: Preliminary Syllabus – Comments Welcome
- Ruling the world by numbers: knowledge and politics in international development
- Discussing ‘Poor Numbers’ with Bill Easterly
Tag Archives: Cambridge Society for Economic Pluralism
TweetIn Cambridge? You are in luck. I will be giving a talk at the Cambridge Society for Economic Pluralism. I am really looking forward to it. Free to attend.