- Public talk: ‘What Economists Get Wrong about Africa’ @AU_SIS March 29
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online
- Ruling the World by Numbers: Preliminary Syllabus – Comments Welcome
- Ruling the world by numbers: knowledge and politics in international development
Tag Archives: Chris Blattman
TweetThe debate on whether IMF has any blame for Ebola has been frustrating, even infuriating. It is going to continue to be frustrating largely because: “Who is to blame for Ebola?” is really not a good question. In turn, we … Continue reading
TweetThe results of a phone interview with Dylan Matthews at VOX. Read the full interview here.