- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online
- Ruling the World by Numbers: Preliminary Syllabus – Comments Welcome
- Ruling the world by numbers: knowledge and politics in international development
- Discussing ‘Poor Numbers’ with Bill Easterly
Tag Archives: The Economist
TweetThe response to my book has been an overwhelmingly positive. I always knew it would divide opinion. Alex De Waal did perhaps provide the most encouraging and ringing support with a review titled “Liberating African Economic History from the Tyranny … Continue reading
TweetThe Economist writes about statistics in Africa based on an interview with Morten Jerven. Read the story here.