You can follow the facebook chat here. The chat formally launches the paper: ‘Development By Numbers: A primer‘ (short version here) and we will of course also touch upon issues discussed in my books on the subject.
See you in the FB chat, and you can also catch up on my research in the podcasts with Owen Barder at Development Drums or Russel Roberts on Econtalk.
- “Wealth and Poverty of African States” Seminar in Cambridge 30 Jan
- African Economic History Network Meetings
- Global Health Seminar, Copenhagen 22 June 2017, 12:30-14:00
- Public talk: ‘What Economists Get Wrong about Africa’ @AU_SIS March 29
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11