Looking forward to giving a guest lecture on why economists get Africa wrong at the Lauder Institute on April 11. The event is hosted and arranged by Ronald J. Granieri and Keren Weitzberg. See the full flyer here.
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online
- Ruling the World by Numbers: Preliminary Syllabus – Comments Welcome
- Ruling the world by numbers: knowledge and politics in international development
- Discussing ‘Poor Numbers’ with Bill Easterly