Looking forward to giving a guest lecture on why economists get Africa wrong at the Lauder Institute on April 11. The event is hosted and arranged by Ronald J. Granieri and Keren Weitzberg. See the full flyer here.
- African Economic History Network Meetings
- Global Health Seminar, Copenhagen 22 June 2017, 12:30-14:00
- Public talk: ‘What Economists Get Wrong about Africa’ @AU_SIS March 29
- Guest Lecture ‘Why Economists Got Africa Wrong’ @LauderInstitute April 11
- Ruling the World by Numbers: streaming lectures online